8.01.2013

Master Grade RX-78 3.0 Coming!


Now for something near and dear to this collector's heart... GUNDAM!!  Here we have new pics released of the upcoming Maser Grade 3.0 RX-78-2 Gundam! This revision looks to be a upscaled version of the RG RX-78-2.  If so, that's high praise, as I quite enjoyed that little kit.  The completed Mobile Suit is even standing guard by my monitor as I type this!

The original 1/144 Real Grade kit had a few problems, primarily, armor that would come clattering off every time you posed it, and those damn elbow and knee stickers!  The stickers, though great looking, would slide around and peel off as soon as you bent the elbow or knee, lifting off the plastic, making the Mobile suit look like its inner joints were damaged!

If Bandai is able to iron out the wrinkles in the Real Grade size when translating it to 1/100, I think this might be on my short list of purchases! Look for it August 31st 2013!










No comments:

Post a Comment