8.27.2013

ThreeA Releases and Teasers



Expanding on the previous announcement of the new Emile A 239 Spartan, I neglected to mention the Bambaland exclusive Spartan Mark V EVA! This one has all the basic features of the Emile Spartan, but with a different paint job.  Clad in a more unassuming grey wiht some green at the bottom, this exclusive will be a must for any hardcore Halo fan! The latest issue of 3A Vox newsletter has been dedicated to the upcoming Spartan. Check out the scads of photos on the 3AVOX Facebook page!

Ashley Wood has done it again with a surprise release Action Portable SXCLUB Set. The set comprises a 1/12 Ankou figure clad in a creepy sexclub suit and a 1/12 Little Shadow MK2 in latex with a strap on!  Available now for $120 usd incl shipping at Bambaland!


We also have the Adventure Kartel Potato Commander sketch. I believe this is a preliminary drawing of a coming figure. Whimsical and fun, but it worries me a bit. I fear it's going to rehash of the Barguest head and mask, a standard Nom body and probably the Grunt belt. I hope I'm wrong and Ashley Wood will inject something we've never seen before! 


Lastly, we have 2 more sketches, posted  only with with the words "Down The Line". With the Tomorrow Kings facing off against more of those pesky robots, one must wonder if these will be sets of TK's and 'Bots? The robot head has been done before so I wonder if it will be an AP sized set to facilitate this monster head? The giant sized robot, dubbed the TK Hunter, is interesting me most; a monster sized popbot of sorts!  I guess there's nothing to do but wait on Ashley Wood!


No comments:

Post a Comment