9.26.2013

Lego CUUSO Goonies Project


Submitted for support down at the Lego CUUSO project we have the next 80's inspired collection from your favorite adventuring friendship flick.. THE GOONIES! Based on these concept shots this would be an epic set with plenty of future potential. I can see it now! The boulder booby trap scene!  One Eyed Willy's ship complete with treasure room and octopus!  I'm at a loss for a fitting reference to the movie. My head is literally swimming with lines from the movie!

Head down to Lego's CUUSO Goonies 30th Anniversary page and show your support! Get going though.. because it's our time! Our time down here! That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.  I knew I'd work one in somewhere! I hope this project sees fruition because this fan loves it. 

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!?!

Hit the wrong note.. we'll all B flat

Goonies never say die!

No comments:

Post a Comment