9.16.2013

Tokidoki Cactus Kitties 2013!



Kiddo likes cats.  Kiddo likes Tokidoki.  Kiddo Like blindboxes.  Kiddo likes Tokidoki's Cactus Kitties blindbox series.  Ipso facto, I like Tokidoki's Cactus Kitties blindbox series.

I have a few of these little kitties in my house, and must admit, I am a fan of the nopal gatito.  I slept on this release so I'm a few days late, but it's still relevant, still fun, still cactus, still kitties! Personal favorites in no particular order: DJ Paw Paw, Bandito, Buddy, and Snoop Kitty ; oh and Fortunato.. just because I like saying Forrrrrrtunaato with a rolling 'r'



Introducing Cactus Kitties! Have a jam fest with DJ Paw Paw, sail the seven seas with Patches, or skip all the action to take a snooze with Snoop Kitty. Adopt these super cute kitties to join you on all your adventures!
Be the first to get your paws on them! Each adorable Cactus Kitty comes with a tiny coordinating accessory in a blind box to promote collectibility of all 12 characters. MSRP is $5.95. They will be available for purchase at the event. Mingle and trade with others at the party!



No comments:

Post a Comment