10.17.2013

More Jason Edmiston x Mondo .... this time Dracula!


When Mondo released it's Universal Monsters print series a few days ago, I wondered where Bela Lugosi was.  I figured Dracula wasn't a Universal monster and left it at that, but I guess I was wrong!  Mondo held this one back, and rightly so, as I think it deserves it's own release. Here we have Bela Lugosi in the role he immortalized, Dracula! Inspired from a sequence where the dark prince hypnotizes one of his victims, this print is almost alive with the Hungarian's likeness! Similar to the other Universal Monster prints, this will be sized at 18" x 24", limited to 175 copies and priced at $45.00.  Release is 'some time' on Friday, October 28th.  Per usual, keep an eye on Mondo's twitter for the release time!





No comments:

Post a Comment