10.10.2013

Personal News And Threea Merde Mission & TK Oya Sun Coming Soon


I've been away from ThreeA lately.  I've been working 2 jobs and some really difficult personal circumstances arose that have taken me a long way from the CBT store.  Instead I've been focusing on the blog as I can get posts uploaded on the train ride to and from work; and even that has been a struggle lately!  Truth be told, I've only been following the Tomorrow Kings and partially following the upcoming Metal Gear Ray.  This collector is trying to scale back purchases to a few lines and items.




Previously teased, I've been keeping an eye out for this little merde for a while.  So you can imagine my surprise when I sat down on the train to work and saw ThreeA was doing a surprise drop for Cold Merde Mission!  I immediately started scanning bambaland, 3AVox, and 3A twitter, and lo and behold I was able to get one of the last batch of Merde's!  I like the design and the multitude of holsters and straps and overall adventure-y look.  I think Cold Merde Mission is going to be a great addition to my collection and can't wait to get it!  No sure if I'll be removing it from the card or not, as a blister pack is a great display method.  We'll know once it arrives!

I wonder what goes inside?

In other 3A news, there is an upcoming Tomorrow King release, slotted for Oct 18th at 9:00 AM HK time.  The next Tomorrow King, dubbed the Ronin OYA Sun is descending with the most interesting gear yet!  What looks to be a giant bomb, a stylized jacket/bomb suit with a Daito vs the stand katana.  Positioned as the first of 4 figures in the TKLUB series towards a classic Tomorrow Queen.  I've never had a TQ but a free figure sounds good to me!  Especially if they're all as different as the last few TK's have been! I missed out Oya Moon, but this one has me more excited!

peek-a-boo!

that's a bad lower back waiting to happen


-photos from 7th ACG show

No comments:

Post a Comment