10.07.2013

Psycho Customs pt II

With the season 4 premier of The Walking Dead just around the corner and a tragic shortage of posts in the last week, we've decided we should get off our bee-hinds and put something together.

Today we have a collection of 1/6 figures,  customized by the talented folks at Psycho Customs. A grisly series of Zombified DC Heroes!  I previously posted their zombie Superman, and now we are compiling shots of their other DCU related undead heroes!



I've long enjoyed the Flash and the idea of super speed. Since yours truly is chronically late, the idea of super speed has always had a certain appeal to this blogger. I'm not so sure how super speed would affect an undead body, but I tells ya, a super fast zombie? My cardio isn't good enough to outrun a normal walking zombie. 





Oh 60's Batman and Robin. They always made me laugh with their campy antics and chummy rapport. This time there's no campiness nor old chums. Just a young boy and his creepy bat-suited ward turned undead. I have to wonder if it was Batman that was chewing on Robin's face?


1 comment:

  1. Are you still in contact with those customizing these awesome figures of Supes Flash Robin and Bats?

    Would love to dm them and get me custom figures for myself. You have quite the collection and i am drooling for them!!

    Want me that supes zombie Flash and robin.

    ReplyDelete